Re: Miss Under Load

To: grabow.berniel@kendle.com
Subject: Re: Miss Under Load
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:02:44 -0600
It could be that the bush is worn out in the dizzy. Causing the
rough running that the PO was experiencing. And now it has gotten
worse.

A pertronix isn't really going to fail that way. Being electronic,
it's either all or nothing. So I wouldn't have expected points to
improve things.

Many replacement parts can come bad new. I might suspect a slight
crack in the distributor cap.