new wheels

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: new wheels
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:34:56 -0600
Merry Christmas to me! My new wheels came today. A set of
old Cosmic wheels. I can get pictures up later.

I'm trying to decide a couple of things. They are painted
all silver, and look pretty good. I'm not sure if I should
get them media blasted and maybe powder coated. And then paint
the recessed areas black.

The other thing is the center caps. They came with some
cone type center caps with the MG logo. They are fine but
a little loose, probably a little silicon to hold them in will
be fine.

However the center hole is 2 1/2 with a little slot around it.
I'm looking on Moss and I see the LE Motif (Moss part 408-280)
and spring clip. I'm wondering how big those are and would they
possibly work.

The caps that come with it will be fine. But could I do better?

Paul.