Re: Bolt torque on pinion seal

To: "Valda and Merl Rosenthal" <mvrose@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Bolt torque on pinion seal
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:02:47 -0600
Hi Merl.
I'll give you a website that will be very useful when you're rebuilding. It
is from one of this list's premier gurus, Paul Hunt. I'm glad you finally
As for the rest of the list, Merl called me today and he was at the body
shop where the paint job on his "new" car was just finished. He was so happy
he was about to pee his pants!
Monte