Re: top installation instructions

To: dwillner@ptd.net
Subject: Re: top installation instructions
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:20:14 -0500
Dave,
   Vinyl floor & tile adhesive has worked well for me.  It has a few
minutes of adjustment time, and it can be cleaned up with water before
the glue sets.
   Instruction sheets did not come with the two tops I have purchased,
but once you transfer the metal bar from the old top to new and snap the
snaps in place, the rest is pretty straightforward.  Chalk and a fabric
measuring tape are handy to have.
Bob