Nice Project

To: "MG Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nice Project
From: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:50:50 -0500
Happy New Year to All,

Unfortunately, part of my new year planning is to decrease the number of
toys/projects I have.  So I am parting with the following:

1962 MGB Car # G-HN3-L/656 (which means it is the 555th MGB ever made.
Included is the BMIHT certified copy which indicates that engine number also
matches.  Car was running when I pulled a seat out 3-4 years ago or so.  Both
floorboards are rusted thru, along with rockers and lower 4 inches of fenders.
However, rest of body is in fair condition.  Seats need to be rebuilt.
non-overdrive 4 speed transmission.   $1000.

Car is located in Jacksonville, Florida and would have to be trailered.
Please email off list tbott1@bellsouth.com with any questions and for pics if
desired.

Thanks,   Tom Bott