FS: Tonneau cover 70-80 w/Headrest pockets Black

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Tonneau cover 70-80 w/Headrest pockets Black
From: Steve <temporarilyoffline@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:46:54 -0500
Some of you might have seen this already, but this is still available.

- Steve

I have a Tonneau cover that came with my car, but isn't for my car.  I
have a 66 with no headrests and this has headrest pockets.  Also, my
top is white and this is black.

Big Pictures are here:

http://www.slyguy.com/mcsteve/DSC00152.JPG
http://www.slyguy.com/mcsteve/DSC00153.JPG
http://www.slyguy.com/mcsteve/DSC00154.JPG
http://www.slyguy.com/mcsteve/DSC00155.JPG
http://www.slyguy.com/mcsteve/DSC00159.JPG

I'm looking for $75 or best offer.  You can see there are some red
stains on it in the picutre.  My guess is this was in the room when
somebody painted something.  Its been for 2-3 years since I've had my
car.  Its in good physical shape overall.  Please feel free to ask any
questions.  I will ship from 20706.

- Steve