RE: Removal of Lower Lever Arm-66 B

To: "Ray Graham" <rgraham@sigecom.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Removal of Lower Lever Arm-66 B
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:24:54 -0700
I was successful a couple of times using a smaller vise grips to get
behind the nut and clamp down on the bolt right behind the nut. On
another occasion, I was unable to get the vise grips to hold or fit
(don't remember which) and on that occasion I ended up using a dremel
tool to split the nut so it could be removed.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B