GREAT KNOBS!

To: "Mgs@Autox.Team.Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GREAT KNOBS!
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:22:42 -0800
At the urging of my MG"T" friends, here in the Bay Area and those on the
T-ABC list, it might be of interest to you that for the past 4 years, I have
been "putting up" a fine carbon black, water based mixture that restores the
original black color to browned out, faded and discolored Dash/Fascia knobs
and switches.  It also dyes the color back on other Black Rubber items like
shift level knobs, brake handles, bushings, door rubber and horn buttons and
so many other little black rubber bits found on our cars.  Everyone has been
quite satisfied with the results, and while I have never made a "big thing"
about it, there is really no reason not to share its benefits with the rest
of my MG (and other marques) friends.  You can learn more about it here:
http://www.pensburymanor.com/Pensbury_Garage.html

Thanks for indulging my "shameless" self promotion

TCSYD
Syd Saperstein
49 MGTC

Pensbury Manor Garage