RE: Todays MG heat

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: RE: Todays MG heat
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:50:56 -0700
I have to head out of town for the next few days (a trip to Bozeman,
Montana) so it will be this weekend or maybe early next week before I
get to it. But I'll replace the thermostat just because I have extras on
hand and top up the antifreeze and see what happens.

Yes, its 50/50. I never buy this new premixed stuff and suggest to
everyone to do likewise. It is slightly cheaper than the regular AF but
you are getting half as much. You can buy a gallon of distilled water
for less than $1 USD at groceries stores or at the ever present Walmart
and have two gallons of 50/50 for just a little more than the cost of a
gallon of premixed if you do it yourself.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B