Re: re current drain

To: Bill Cole <wmcolesr@wowway.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re current drain
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:16:40 +0100
Find out in the wiring diagram which devices are consuming the current via
this fuse.
While still measuring disconnect one by one the found devices and most
propably you will find the suspect leaking device.
I can be worse, if the current drain is caused by a damaged wire hitting
ground, but as the problem exists for a longer time, I do not expect this
will be the case.

Good hunting!

Cheers,

Hans

1971 BGT having had this issue caused by leaky alternator diode(s) - not
fused circuit though