Re: [MGS] ENGINE COLOR

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] ENGINE COLOR
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:10:13 -0700
Hi Dennis

Haven't heard from you for a while, for sure...

My engine is metallic gold (BMH Gold Seal rebuild, supposedly) with a maroon
rocker cover, which would probably look hideous if it weren't for the oil
camouflage. As it is, I don't think anyone has ever noticed it's not all
maroon...

For the record, the maroon rocker cover is off the old motor because the
British Motorsports staff beat me to the aluminum rocker cover off the donor
vehicle. And the headers, and the DCOEs...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149