[MGS] MGA sighting - California Mille

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [MGS] MGA sighting - California Mille
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:54:39 -0400
I was on Mount Tamalpaias, in Marin County this past week as the
California Mille was making its way northward. Along with the
immaculate Ferraris, Alfas and Porsches, was a deep-blue MGA. Looked
pretty sharp climbing the hill. Audi must have been the sponsor
because there were tons of Audi sedans mixed in. And a couple of
brand-spanking new R8's (rear engine two seater with the glass boot
lid) stopped so our group could take a closer look. Those weren't bad
either.

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster