Re: [MGS] What does this switch do?

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MGS] What does this switch do?
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:48:40 -0400
On my '70, the second switch is a map light.  FWIW, I've never seen a
wiring diagram that accurately reflects the wiring of my car -- which
I'm pretty sure is original, or at least was original until I started
adding relays etc.

A few years ago I got a burst of enthusiasm and started pasting
things together to make a diagram of my car...  If I can find that,
I'll let you know what that says about the map light wiring.

Matt