Re: [MGS] MGA Heel & Toe

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: [MGS] MGA Heel & Toe
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:43:58 -0400
Kelvin:  That's my technique as well.  But even the Paddy Hopkirk pedal
won't solve this because the pedal ends up way higher than the brake.  I
did some work on it tonight and reconfigured the pedal stop, then made a
cable adjustment.  As long as I still can get full throttle, it may be
set,  However, I need to widen the gas pedal or do the Hopkirk thing
because my race shoes won't span the gap between brake and gas now.

Jim