[MGS] Fwd: 1980 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [MGS] Fwd: 1980 MGB
From: Fisher or Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:39:41 -0500
Got this in the mail the other day, if anyone is interested.  NFI
etc. etc. etc   i know nothing about the car, or the seller.  The
link probably won't come through, so if you want a picture of the
white, rubber bumper car, let me know, and I'll forward the pic. she
sent to me.

>Fisher,
>
>I need to find a buyer for my MGB. It is in very good condition and
>only has 35K miles. Please share my contact information with anyone
>who is looking for a car like this. My cell phone number is 210 389
>1386 and the car can be viewed almost any day by arrangement in the
>Canyon Lake area.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Lydia Garay

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones

"A gentleman does not motor about after dark."  Joseph Lucas 1920

MGB2.JPG"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]