[MGS] Tiny little note with cool news...

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [MGS] Tiny little note with cool news...
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,
   I've spent a lot of effort on my MGB, getting the
interior rebuilt - now 10% complete, and getting the
ignition and carbs rebuilt - now 100% complete.
   I am writing this morning to report that I started
the car for the first time yesterday and it runs quite
nicely, even on the preset carb settings and static
ignition timing!  I now feel much better about all the
parts I have purchased!

regards,

rick
'70 MGB Split-bumper Tourer (running as of 5/25/2007!
'79 Ferrari 308GTB (still running great!
'xx Other stuff (also running