[MGS] Reassembly begins

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [MGS] Reassembly begins
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Gang,
   Here are a few pictures as reassembly of my MGB's
interior begins.  The first picture is just a general
the dash, choke cable, heater controls and steering
stalk controls.
   http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0618.JPG shows the
attachment of the stalk controls as does this picture
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0619.JPG .
   This final picture,
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0617.JPG , shows the
details of the pilot's status board!

   Listmember Barrie, The-O-Ring-Guy, shipped out a
new set of o-rings for my dash instruments.  Once they
arrive I'll complete the rebuild of the the gauges.
The oil pressure gauge is rectangular and doesn't use
the same bezel design.  It has already been rebuilt.
I posted this picture earlier:
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/gauge_oil_1.jpg

Regards,

rick