Re: [MGS] [Fwd: Hello and Kingpin bushings?]

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] [Fwd: Hello and Kingpin bushings?]
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:55:49 +0100
If the Midget is like the MGB could be a number of things, including wheel
bearing, upper and lower wishbone pivots (inner and outer), as well as the
kingpin bushes.  Personally I've never replaced a kingpin bush because of
the reaming issue, I've paid a bit more and bought the unit complete which
just bolts on.  However that is with UK prices, which always seem much
better than US prices.  But if you have access to a reamer that is
different.

PaulH.