[Mgs] Center Cap Dimensions Needed

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Center Cap Dimensions Needed
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:23:57 -0500
I have some MGB aluminum wheels that look great. They were used and I had
them sand blasted, painted and powder coated.

What I forgot was that I need center caps to finish them off. It looks like
the V8 center caps in the Victoria British catalog would do fine. (I can't
find them in the Moss catalog.)  I called VB, and the promised to measure
them and get back to me. NO SUCH LUCK.

Does anyone have a set they could caliper for me? I assume the height is OK
since it is for an MG. However the diameter might be different than my
wheels.

If anyone has V8 center caps, I would appreciate the outside diameter, and
perhaps the inside depth. This is holding up completion of the project.

Thanks,

Jack