Re: [Mgs] front axle grease cups

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] front axle grease cups
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:41:47 -0700
Rick:

It's pressed in.

There should be a threaded rod sticking out of the center. I think 5/16
fine.

You can make a pulling tool out of a 5/16" spacer or Moss does have a
puller available if you plan on doing this again.

Worst case, do what thousands of DPO have done and use vice grips.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=53723

Kelvin Dodd

On