Re: [Mgs] Brake repairs started

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake repairs started
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:06:24 +0100
Except that without leaks, I wonder how many years would be needed to
evaporate the level down to the point of pumping in air.  And that's only if
you have the metal master reservoirs.  It's true that I have to top up mine
slightly from time to time, but that is just pad wear.  When I fit new pads
I usually have to wrap the neck in kitchen roll to absorb the overflow.
Always assuming Abingdon and the original dealer sent it out with the
correct level, of course.

PaulH.