Re: [Mgs] LE Wheel paint

To: "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>, "Gosling, Richard" <r.gosling@penspen.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] LE Wheel paint
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:28:47 -0700
Paul:

Probably not black. Actually a perfect match to original.

When the new batch of LE wheels came in, I compared the wheel to those
on the low mileage original LE we own.

The color is an exact match to the original un-faded grey. The wheel is
in all ways an exact match to the original except that it has the
current manufacturers mark (SCP) rather than the original manufacturer
(GKN).

The cast in part number may have a slightly different font too, but I
was getting nit picky.

Kelvin Dodd