Re: [Mgs] I guess I'm being taught a lesson

To: JLTinkham@TDS.Net,MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] I guess I'm being taught a lesson
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:46:46 -0400
Oh my good heavens!  What a shame that this chap did not take the
approach "Sorry guys if I did wrong - I apologise".  Then he would
have been welcomed back into the fold.  Now he is the target of scorn
and derision and undoubtable will lose business - even beyond our large base.

As for his 'retaliation' - is he mad?  With our collection of
computer gurus he could be made very uncomfortable.  But then he is
already uncomfortable !!