[Mgs] She's alive! Almost.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] She's alive! Almost.
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:45:44 -0400
Well, I fired up the MGB after its unplanned 20-month nap. And
believe it or not, it started on the 2nd crank. Took it out on a
shake-down cruise and everything is working just as it was. The only
fly in the ointment that I can see, besides the coat of dust and dirt
I'll wash off tomorrow, is the brake lights. They're not working.
Since both are out, I'm assuming it's a connection problem. I looked
under the dash and there's a loose bullet connector with a blue wire
and no mate. Is it possible that this could be the cause? And if
that's not the right connection, where should I be looking. Thanks in
advance.

Joseph
'67 MGB Roadster