Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
--- palte@gmx.net wrote:

> I was shocked to find that the cost of two 6V batteries is pretty
> steep.
> Last year, I bought two of them for an already hefty EUR 135,--
> (USD 175).

> Today, I was charged EUR 250,-- (USD 310) for two of them
> (in both cases including tax at 19%).

Holy cats!  And I whined when I had to buy a set this spring
(after three years) for $120!  That's before sales tax, which
in this state is close to 10%, but if I'd bought them through
the mail the total would have been just about the same with
shipping, and I'd have had to paid to get them filled, too.

Either you're paying some nasty tariff, or ecology tax, or
something, or you found a terrible source.

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com