Re: [Mgs] Bumper Guard Conundrum

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bumper Guard Conundrum
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:16:19 -0400
I have the setup Rick is thinking of -- split rear bumper on the '70,
new front, no overriders front or rear.

It's a clean look:
http://www.mgexperience.net/motorsport/historic-cars/images/8DBL-01.jpg

I didn't re-chrome the rear blades, though they need it -- I think of
it as patina.

But yeah, the '70 rear bumper is the way to go -- gets you a much
cleaner license plate/light configuration, too.

Matt