Re: [Mgs] Off Topic - Identification Help

To: Douglas Gaither <dbgaither@sbcglobal.net>, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Off Topic - Identification Help
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
Douglas Gaither <dbgaither@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Hey guys,

  I have a guy here at work that knows I love cars and I'm usually pretty good
at identification.  But he's stumped me with this one.  It looks Italian to me.
 He says there are NO badges on it.  It is behind a fence so he can't inspect
it any closer.  Thought someone out there would no.  I apologize for the size
of the picture, I don't have any software to decrease the size of the pic.

Size doesn't matter, Doug, as you can't send a picture to the list. Needs to be
on a website somewhere, and you can send a link to it....

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/