Re: [Mgs] Car ID help - this time /w links

To: dbgaither@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Car ID help - this time /w links
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:35:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2007 7:21:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dbgaither@sbcglobal.net writes:

This  is the 2nd time I've posed this question, but THIS time I have
links  to the pics!    I have a guy here at work that knows I love
cars and I'm usually pretty good at identification.  But he's  stumped
me with this one.  It looks Italian to me.  He  says there are NO
badges on it.  It is behind a fence so he  can't inspect it any
closer.  Thought someone out there would  no.  I apologize for the
size of the picture, I don't have any  software to decrease the size

95%sure that's a Subaru.  Back in about 1970 a Dallas car dealer  bought a
shipload of them and was retailing them for something like  $995.00...this was
before Subaru started making cars for the US market and  importing them.

Robert Houston

Robert B. Houston
Rampant, Inc.

74.5 MGBGT
73  MG Midget

b_In  England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you
don't have a  gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say "Stop, or I'll
say
stop  again."_
(http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/in_england-if_you_commit_a_crime-the_poli
ce_don-t/330401.html)