Re: [Mgs] SU fuel pump

To: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>, <temporarilyoffline@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] SU fuel pump
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:59:44 +0100
A high float has very little effect on running.  If the carb is flooding it
is because the float valve is faulty or the float is partially sunk i.e.
contains fuel.  Poor running of a long-time non-runner could be anything
from bad components, plug leads on the wrong plugs, to simply being in need
of a proper set-up of valves, all ignition components and carb.