Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 38

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 38
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:25:57 -0500
Ahhh the post modern despair pops into the group.  How can we blame
this on the "prince of darkness" ?   The true state of the MG is in
disrepair, not repair.  Our notions of MGs actually are only
cultural.   If there are no true princes and no true darkness then we
have no true problem with Lucas -- it is therefore a cultural
construct that MGs are in a state of disrepair.    But don't
despair,  with a cell phone we can call for a tow.