Re: [Mgs] 77 MGB Wiring Diagram

To: fogbro1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 77 MGB Wiring Diagram
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:45:26 -0400
Ed,
   The workshop manual for rubber bumper cars,  maroon cover, has
diagrams for the later cars.
   Several of us were helping a club member with some electrical
questions recently. He had a diagram from Advanced, and the manual.
While Advanced was certainly easier to read, we found that there were
differences in details.  MG was making many changes at this time. Haynes
and perhaps others too have diagrams for 'all' models that do not
necessarily correspond completely to each car.
   If you can find a club member who has the maroon manual, you might
borrow, copy, enlarge and laminate the pages.
Bob