Re: [Mgs] MGB turbo? (Was:Re:MGB engine)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB turbo? (Was:Re:MGB engine)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:58:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2007 9:48:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:
This is very different from the current  Supercharger program which is
totally in-house, relying only on outside  manufacturers for the Eaton blower
unit.

I've had the opportunity to see the Moss Motors supercharger in action  twice
and if Kelvin hadn't told me about how it originated and of it's  development
program, I would bet the farm that it was originally built and  installed at
the MGB Factory. The build spec's are absolutely seamless! I  must commend
Moss Motors and their R & D personnel for the incredible  spot-on work they've
done on the Eaton Supercharger unit.....YES!
BTW--  has anyone seen the latest replacement grilles for MGA's that Moss now
offers?  WOW! Talk about 7776666666666666666666666 excellent workmanship. As
a  journeyman sheet metal worker and CNC programmer I can attest that the Moss
MGA  grille is as good or better than they were originally. Moss Motors and
Kelvin  Dodd really sets the bar high and the level of excellence must be met
or they're  rejected. Believe me Moss Motors won't accept nor market anything
less that the  best possible product/No exceptions!
-=Safety Fast=-
Albert Escalante CCBCC-West Coast.