Re: [Mgs] Some Rockin' MG content

To: mgs@autox.team.net, rocknatural@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Some Rockin' MG content
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:47:32 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2007 10:54:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rocknatural@gmail.com writes:
Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
> What about Rock  'n Roll? The rebellious child of the Blues that refused to

> be  enslaved and instead went on to "Rock the Whole World!" Nothing like it
  for
> driving your MG with the top down and the wind blowing in your  hair!!
> Albert Escalante CCBCC-Left Coast

With a JJ Cale or Eric Clapton CD in the player.

-The  Roxter

After Midnight! We're gonna let it all hang out..After Midnight!  We're gonna
all Jump and Shout! (etc,etc, etc!)
After Midnight! Is probably one of the ten greatest Rock and Roll Songs of
all time!
Albert Escalante