Re: [Mgs] Weber carb info

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Weber carb info
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:30:14 +0100
Unlikely, as it is a damped gauge, especially as the revs are going up and
down anyway.  An electrical glitch would cause the tach to flicker even
worse, so I'd expect that to the main symptom after the misfiring.  Even
apart from the revs going up and down oil gauges do fluctuate at particular
pressures and temperatures, and they are all different.

PaulH.