Re: [Mgs] Oil again and again

To: Bill Cole <wmcolesr@wowway.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oil again and again
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:34:37 -0500
When I had my MGB, I used Fram 3614 filters, same as what went on my
1998 Dodge Neon and my 1966 Sprite.  I used to get these in packs of 4.
If I was careful on removing it and didn't tip it, most of the oil would
stay in the filter until clear of the car.  I would have the puddle in
the bottom of the adapter as Barney describes, and catch the residue
with a rag.  No drama, no Valdez spills.

I sold the B last year, sold the Neon this year, and still have the
Sprite with a supply of filters.