Re: [Mgs] Electrical Problem

To: "Matthew Milkevitch" <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electrical Problem
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:34:02 -0000
Everything points to the green circuit fuse (2nd one up) except the wipers
being affected, these (and the heater fan and washers) were fed via a
separate in-line fuse from the accessories position of the ignition switch
from 71 to 74 (CB) inclusive.  Ignoring this discrepancy, the brake lights
and tach (etc.) come off two different green wires at the fusebox, the
reversing lights off the 3rd wire.  Two of these are in the same spade and
the other on a separate spade, so if the reversing lights are affected as
well it must be the fuse, its connections to the fuse holder, or one of the
riveted connections on the back of the fusebox that connect the fuse holder
to the spades.  If the circuits on the green with its own spade are still OK
then it must be the connection between the paired greens connector and the
fusebox spade.

PaulH.