Re: [Mgs] MGC GT interiors

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGC GT interiors
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:32:47 -0800
Obviously I'm biased, so take any thing I say with a grain of salt.

When doing the comparison, keep in mind that the kits Moss sell for the
68-69 models are made in house, here in California. The interior panels
use waterproof plywood, not masonite so areas prone to damp such as the
door panels will stay unwarped.

The leather used in the seat kits is Italian, stamped with our own dies
to give the correct vintage look, is slightly thicker than original and
is vat dyed (color goes all the way throug), so any nicks and cuts won't
show.

Personally I think they are the best product out there, but I am very
biased.

Kelvin Dodd