Re: [Mgs] MGB Mk I Gas Tank Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB Mk I Gas Tank Question
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:00:37 -0800 (PST)
Hey Ron,
   I laughed when I read your post.  A number of years
ago I had a '63 e-type that I had restored from the
ground up.  One day I noticed a rattle in the fuel
tank when I moved the car.  I discovered that the
little boy next door thought that the fuel filler was
a great place to 'hide' all his special rocks.  There
must have been five pounds of them in there, added
over the term of a summer!  The idea was so funny and
honest that I couldn't get mad at him but I did buy a
locking cap and told him that it would keep his best
rocks safe!

rick
'70 Split-bumper MGB - with locking fuel cap