Re: [Mgs] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:01:07 -0700
Similar thing when I lived in Colombia about 20 years ago - it cost me
1,000 Colombian pesos (which was roughly $10) plus a picture. And this
was done in my work office. I just gave the pesos and a picture to one
of the Colombian coworkers and he took care of the rest.

But as I recall, there was and probably still is an option here in the
US where you can similarly purchase an "International driver's license",
good in most countries, without any tests but requires a current state
license.

David Councill