Re: [Mgs] Test [now Lists]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Test [now Lists]
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:30:56 +1030
On 03/12/2007, at 10:23 AM, Rick Lindsay wrote:

> That may depend upon how you have your browser set.
> "Reply" on my profile defaults to the sender, not the
> list.  I have to use "Reply All" to achieve what Max
> can do in one click.

I use Apple MAIL and I have to click "Reply All" to get it back to
the list.

This is always the "safe" method as it minimises those "ooops"
moments when you send stuff to the list that was meant to be seen by
the message originator only.  It is never quite so tragic if you send
something to the originator and not the list by mistake.

Eric