Re: [Mgs] MGA restoration project in Oklahoma

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "'The Roxter'"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA restoration project in Oklahoma
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:41:22 -0600
Rocky, as a fellow musician, and former sinus sufferer... I have to give you
a bit of advice. I struggled with sinus infections for 20+ years. I did all
the anti-biotics, and the steroids... didn't help. I also had sinus surgery
2 years ago. It lessened the severity... but actually increased the
occurrence of the infections. I went from winter only to all year 'round
infections.

I solved the problem with the advice of a new doctor and $12. 2 words...
neti pot.

See <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_irrigation>

No more sinus infections. I use it once a day, unless I'm doing a lot of
flying, them twice a day. I got my neti pot at the hospital's pharmacy... It
came with pre-mixed packets to add to the lukewarm water.

WST