[Mgs] need front door latch 66 B

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] need front door latch 66 B
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:47:29 -0700
I am looking for a door latch, LH (driver side). This would be Moss
401-120, unavailable, for a 66B. Used would be fine. Its for my son who
lives in Portland, Oregon. Are there any good used part suppliers in
that area? He recently acquired both a 66B and a 73B, both restoration
projects, so this is the first of many parts he will be looking for. I'm
not sure the condition of the cars but the price was right. The 73B was
free and the 66B I think cost him a few hundred US dollars. He is a
welder so I am sure whatever rust he encounters will not be
insurmountable.

David Councill

67 BGT

72 B