[Mgs] Heater Tube installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Heater Tube installation
From: <rcady@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:32:20 -0600 (CST)
Out of pure frustration I inserted the heater tubes from
inside the passenger compartment, blocked them in place,
and then sprayed some "Great Stuff" foam insulation around
the tubes to hold them in place - being careful to stay
away from the cable / heater door mechanism.

I then installed the defroster hoses.

This seems to have worked . . . but we'll see how things go if I
need to remove the heater again.

Rich C.
Horsham, PA
1970 MGB Roadster, 18GB engine, '69 C overdrive