Re: [Mgs] Barney's site

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG LIST"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Barney's site
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:20:24 -0600
I guess I never paid that much attention as to when you started down there.
I just assumed that your summer would occur during our winter and since we
race during our summer (in the northern part of the country where I
am --Wisconsin) that you would race during your summer.

I do see now that Adelaide is about the equivalent distance from the equater
as our mid-south, so I guess it makes sense that your season is not too far
off from ours in the northern U.S.  Hmmm, never thought about that before.

So... get to work on that car.  I do recall, from back 15 years ago when I
quit racing, the frantic couple of months before the season began.  And the
drain on the wallet, as well.

Good luck this year,

Larry

P.S. I'll yell out when I need a site fixed!