Re: [Mgs] early B seat question

To: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] early B seat question
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:53:57 -0800 (PST)
Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net> wrote: The early B bottom seat frame is
slightly wider on one side.  Does
that go to the tunnel side or the exterior side?  Which side or sides
does the seat slide handles go on?

------------------------
Mike, as you're aware, the seats are 'handed' - one side slants in towards the
front - that is the side that goes next to the tunnel.It's subtle but you can
see it with the seat covers off, or from underneath if they are recovered. I
believe the adjuster mechanism handle goes on the outboard side. My '65 B seats
are recovered but not installed, so I don't have any hardware on them to check.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/