Re: [Mgs] Costello MGBGT V8

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Costello MGBGT V8
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:08:36 +1030
On 04/02/2008, at 1:16 AM, Steve wrote:

> I love Jessica at the end, how fitting.
>
> Where's the rest of the vid?

:-)

There was more "Jessica" for the "credits" but I chopped them off as
they weren't relevant for just that bit of the clip - and spreading
it from my website may have got me in trouble with the owners of the
music (I thought they wouldn't mind those few seconds of the song and
I couldn't cut that out without wrecking the last bit of the VG8
rumble).

And for the others... yes, there musical reference is for the Top
Gear people amongst us.

The rest of the video was for something else and I don't think the
guy would want me to spread it around (maybe later).

FYI more pix of the car are here (at the bottom of this page):

http://www.mgcostello.com/gallery.htm

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia