Re: [Mgs] Paint Supplier

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Paint Supplier
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:57:15 -0600
Unfortunately, the dealer I work for decided we didn't need a body shop when
he built our new building. We farm out all of our warranty and "internal"
work to other shops, and I am able to steer quite a bit of that to my best
customers which they appreciate when they're slow.

Don't wory, I never throw anything away! I've got the attic of my old barn
stuffed full of, well, stuff.

Jim