Re: [Mgs] Convertible Top operation - Was Miata Question

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Convertible Top operation - Was Miata Question
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:48:23 -0700
Ok, this is not a miata list, so I changed the topic

I too have the stow away top and frame.  I prefer it over the folding
frame (when I bought the car, I had neither - so I had to decide which
to get).  Yes it does take longer.  It also allows a little space behind
the seats that is accessible and can be used to stor things you might
need - food, beverages, speakers, music........or more likely oil, brake
fluid, coolant. multimeter.

Phil Bates