[Mgs] MBG (mostly) parts for sale

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MBG (mostly) parts for sale
From: Ron Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:32:20 -0700
I just got a call from a guy in Vacaville, CA (east of the SF Bay Area)
with a shop full of MBG parts including whole engines/transmissions
(also an MGA MkII engine/trans) he has to get rid of . His shop is being
torn down in 2 months due to a road widening project I have no other
details so contact him directly if interested.

Jim Moore
Moore's Service
Vacaville. Ca.
707 453-1230

He's apparently not too computer literate. He HAS to get rid of the
stuff and sounds desperate so some bargains may be available.

Ron
58 MGA
www.nobbc.com
North Bay British Carclub