Re: [Mgs] Driving lamps on a 70 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Driving lamps on a 70 MGB
From: "Eric Markley" <ericemarkley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:42:20 -0400
I'll chip in my 2 cents,

My parents gave me a set of Cibie' 35 diving lights for Christmas in 1973.
They never made it on to my '68 Sprite that I had at the time but I did put
them on my '65 Mustang convertible (289, 2v, power top) that I bought in
'75. Those lights would darn near melt paint on car in front of you and
projected the light a tremendous distance.

They are similar in size and shape to the Lucas Square 8. Many, I suspect,
might not want to put a French light on a British automobile.

I located a company called Aardvark International that carries Cibie' lights
and parts. NFI, etc. One day I will get the old lights working again. Yes, I
still have them.

Thanks for the memory trigger,

Eric in Florida